Let's Talk Fall



Hey everyone,
   Who is excited about the Fall? I love that we were given all of our supplies before conference. I have been able to book 2 home parties for August already so I am hoping for a great Fall selling season. Let's talk about how we can make the most of these awesome months. Here is one thing I have seen floating around

    Christmas Club (hostess of the Month) to help people budget for the holidays and shop from them.
They are putting together fun hostess boxes for each member in their club with catalogs order forms, invites, coupons, and some trinkets. As always do what works for your budget. If boxes don't work, use mailers. Also if you are not a member of the amazing group Directly Social on FB. I highly recommend it. I wish I had more for ya here. I am working on FB and home parties for fall I would love to have a full calendar. I always try to have a debt free Christmas.  I am working on booking Sept and October right now.

     Quick tip: FB has been a great place for me to grow. I hated it until about 1 year ago and I started to see the potential. I wish I could just sell more people on the idea. Ya know what I love, I have learned how to hostess coach, interact with my guests more, and use videos in my business. Another great perk, no order forms, no luggin product, everyone places their orders online! With all that extra time after the party it allows me to stay on top of the party itself and the relationship building to book and share 31.
       Here is a google form I use to collect my hostesses rewards. It has been a life saver. You will then need to make a copy of it in your google drive so you have your own fresh template.
This link is a copy of mine. So if it allows you to add it to your google drive feel free. I am open for suggestions as well.
https://goo.gl/forms/Wt9Y4jPhhDf1MGYB3


      Sharing the opportunity this month and always- This is a great month to share your love of 31 and the potential to earn extra cash for the holidays. It is a great time to start your 31 biz.  People are shopping and everyone loves some extra $.
      My last hostess was so amazing and did so much sharing on social media without being asked. After her party I said, "Hey, you are so great at sharing this stuff and you love the product so much, have you considered becoming a consultant?" She said yes, and I answered a couple of her questions and we are meeting for coffee on Thursday. What if I didn't ask, see the clues that she is good at this.
I am not the best sharer of the opportunity but I know how important it is and this fall I am working on honing that skill in my business.

Here is a link again to all the social media ideas I found
https://padlet.com/juliebiggs31/me11cctpers1

Comments

Popular Posts