Hello August

Kit Free enrollment! 

    Ladies this opportunity is one that everyone should be sharing! Even if you just joined. Nothing is more fun than when you get to do it with a friend! Remember your director will help guide you in supporting new team members so don't be afraid to share this great deal. Who wouldn't want to start their business for $1! 

   Start trying to get your customers thinking about spending for the holidays on a budget with you! Make sure you have a customer group where you can start to build relationships with your customers. It's not about the sales. Share things that are funny, recipes for the season, jokes, engagement posts where you can interact with them . Do not just post products 3 times a day, products all the time. People don't like that. Make sure you have a call to action (questions, requests, something for them to engage with) One thing I have learned is the more we focus on the sale the farther our customers get away from us. Get to know them, be genuine, be you! I am a complete nut, but it seems to entertain my group members. Go Live share how you use 31. Tell, don't sell. 

   Let's interact on the team FB page more. Please share images or anything you find. WE can work together to help each other not have to recreate the wheel all the time. It is not my page, it is our page. There are no dumb ideas, or questions. DREAM BIGG is a judgement free zone! 

What's up with me?
   So this is a very hectic time of year for me with school starting back . I have a very demanding job that keeps me on my toes until about October and then I get some reprieve. You will probably see lots from me on the weekends more now than during the week. I am working on scheduling post to stay in touch and keep up. Please know if I don't celebrate you immediately it's because I haven't had a chance to hear the news right away!  

   Just a reminder that I love one one one calls, texts and interaction, so please know you can message me at any time. It is rare that I can get on social media during the day, but I am always available from 3:30 until about 9 pm every night and through out the day on the weekends. 

Here is my contact info
juliebiggs31@gmail.com
407-494-3131

friend me on FB too Julie Biggs 

Comments

Popular Posts