System Day #4


How's it going? Are your getting a feeling that you can be more intentional with your business and customers? This is all part of running your own business and I sure wish I would have figured it out when I started.  You cannot have a successful business without building relationships with your customers. This happens when you follow up and have the opportunity to talk to them.

So the after party follow-up with my customers is pretty much the exact same as with my party guests. Just a few minor changes that include booking follow-ups. 

When to follow up with customers? After the party
Another contact that I usually get before I leave the party is her order, but we know that can be tricky so in my hostess coaching I already have a date set to chat about getting her order and party closed.

1st contact: Thank you for coming to -------- party, it was so nice meeting you! (right after the party, if it isn't too late or the next day)  You can do it many different ways, you choose. I group my hostesses and guest in my email system (you may not have this option so you can email them for your back office or your email) I like to group them by my hostesses so I can keep track of who they belong to and I can always reference that party where I met them.

You can choose when to do this (I try to always mention it at the party too)
Invite them to your FB group- you can do this by inputting their email on your group where it says invite by email on the right side of your group.

Here are your options (these will be your options for everything)
Phone Call
Email
Text
Redstamp (fancy Text)
FB Voice message (this can only be done from your phone)
Postcard (my go to girl Beth Kocol)

2nd Contact: Your party has shipped (when I receive the notification)
I again send that mass email to all guests, then when I receive shipping notifications for individuals, I do them seperate. 
I usually just send the shipping notification with an exciting message

3rd Contact: Delivery of products if local. I send a group email again or and individual text, letting them know it has shipped, the expected date and when they can meet the hostess to pick up their items. I have her schedule that with me once we get the shipping notification.


4th Contact: 2 weeks after delivery- How do you like your products, check to make sure everything is the way you want it. I do phone call or FB voice message.

5th Contact: 75 days after her party- Reminder of the 90 day return policy
I have a post card for this ( I address them as I put in the order and file them on the date they need to be mailed.)

6th Contact: Then at the 90-day mark I reach out for bookings.

Again, not a whole lot of change but it makes it easy to follow and becomes regular once you have it down. 

Any questions? 
Please again, I want to hear from you. I am just sharing what I do and it has been working well. I am not an in your face person and I usually gauge when my next follow-up should be based on the customer. I will flat out ask them when they are available giving specific dates for things, not just leaving it up in the air.



Comments

Popular Posts