Systems Day # 3



Are you getting a chance to wrap your head around this? Is it helping you think about your business in a more organized way and how important it is to keeping your business alive?  I hope so. 

Ok so the point of all of this organization is creating a way we keep track of the day today parts of our business. The main job we have is to provide good customer service, follow-up and keep ourselves present in our customers minds.  This will allow for less awkward moments when we want to reach out for the party. 

So there are many times of follow up
First let's talk hostesses (I will get to hostess coaching in another week)




When to follow up? After the party
Another contact that I usually get before I leave the party is her order, but we know that can be tricky so in my hostess coaching I already have a date set to chat about getting her order and party closed. 

1st contact: Thank you for hosting (right after the party, if it isn't to late or the next day)  You can do it many different way you choose. I usually do a text. 

Here are your options (these will be your options for everything)
Phone Call
Email
Text
Redstamp (fancy Text)
FB Voice message (this can only be done from your phone)
Postcard (my go to  girl Beth Kocol)

2nd Contact: Your party has shipped (when I receive the notification)
I usually just send the shipping notification with an exciting message

3rd Contact: Delivery of products if local.  If not, I just touch base to see if she need help sorting the box when it get to her.
I usually do this as a phone call.

4th Contact: 2 weeks after delivery- How do you like your products, check to make sure everything is the way you want it. I do phone call or FB voice message

5th Contact: 75 days after her party- Reminder of the 90 day return policy
I have a post card for this ( I address them as I put in the order and file them on the date they need to be mailed.)

Those are my top 5 after party follow-ups. They never change, they are already pre-done so they are easy to send without creating something each time.  I then move the hostess farther out like 3 months from my last contact. They are obviously receiving my monthly newsletter. I will then reach out again just to check in. I will continue this process regularly just to make sure I stay in their mind. I will reach out for their missed items from their wish list when they go on sale etc. 

Get your system and contacts created! 

Don't forget TOT has amazing resources too. 
https://www.thirtyonetoday.com/en/learn/party/face-to-face-party/after-the-face-to-face-party/


Share on Fb anything that you do differently, there is not a right way to do this! 



Comments

Popular Posts