Systems Day #1

Welcome to our team blog! Each week I will focus on topics to help you grow and keep some momentum in your business.  I will share these post via email to reach everyone and on our FB PAGE so make sure you are a member.
We are going to start with systems since the New Year always brings about a way to get organized.

So here it is DAY 1
There are many different systems one could choose to keep their business organized.  For me being organized is a tough task. I am what I like to call, "a piler not filer." If you can relate, my apologies, if not, I wish I was you! We all keep track of things in our business in different ways, but I wanted to come to you and chat about what it is exactly you should be keeping track of and how to use it to keep your business going. So here it is, a week of systems.  I am not only going to share my ideas but those I have stumble upon that might work for you.
Please start a discussion on our FB group under the post. I am sure I forgot somethings.

Day #1
What should I be tracking?

  1. Your numbers (personal volume, your party avg, your guest per party)
  • This will allow you to set SMART goals for yourself.
  • Tracks consistency
  • Better yet 31 has done this for you. (log into TOT and search for reports) I believe they are on your home dashboard, but I see different stuff than you guys, so searching is probably best.
     2. Business expenses
  • Milage (there are some great apps)
  • Cost of giveaways
  • Anytime you pay for shipping/personalization
  • Postage (mail a gift to a team member, a postcard to a customer, a catalog, etc
  • Business Supplies (catalogs, add on kits, products for giveaways)
  • ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO A PURCHASE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
  • Check out this great video from Melissa Fietsam about her system for tracking this stuff!
    These next relate to follow- up to keep the momentum going in your business and to help     build relationships with your customers.
    3. Retail Orders- Customers
    4. Party Hostesses
    5. Party Guests
    6. Slips from vendor events
    7. Business cards 

Ok so there you have it- Day 1 is what you should be tracking. Something for you to do today in your business and collect all of this information so you can begin to create your system.
Happy New YEAR!

   



Comments

Popular Posts